Which? Trusted Traders is an endorsement scheme that recognises reputable traders in the home improvement and motor repair sectors. NFRC and Which? Trusted Traders have been working collaboratively since October last year and it has gone from strength to strength.
The aim of Which? Trusted Traders is to raise the standard of the trade industry for consumers, by setting a benchmark for all traders to meet before they can become endorsed by Which?
What are the benefits of using a Which? Trusted trader?
Not just anyone can become endorsed, as 1 in 4 traders do not pass the assessment. All Which? Trusted Traders have been thoroughly vetted and checks include:
- Credit check to validate the financial health and stability of a trader.
- Customer references are taken to ensure a breadth of consumers are consulted.
- The business’s procedures and administrative processes are thoroughly examined.
- Traders are visited and assessed by ex-trading standards Which? Trusted Traders assessors.
- The business is bound by the Which? Trusted Traders code of conduct upon becoming endorsed.
- After endorsement, 100% of all reviews received by the business are moderated strictly by our team of in-house moderators.
- An extra benefit is that Which? Trusted Traders have Ombudsman Services on hand to offer extra peace of mind, giving independent dispute resolution to all Which? Trusted Traders customers.
What does this mean for NFRC members?
As Which? is keen to recommend the best traders to consumers it comes without a doubt that it is a great opportunity to work with an association like NFRC. NFRC partnering with the UK’s most influential and trusted brand ensures that consumers have the very best protection and guarantee of quality workmanship.
Joining Which? Trusted Traders is simple to do, as one of our dual endorsed businesses, Beddard Roofing shares their experience “I found the process very easy. It took about 3 and half weeks from my initial call through to being awarded my endorsement.”
For NFRC Trade Members interested in joining Which? Trusted Traders, you can receive 50% off your first year’s membership. Just call 0117 981 2921 and quote Roofers. Alternatively, you can apply online.
By Tricia Scott, Assistant Content Producer for Which? Trusted Traders